Australia 885 Visas
Welcome to Brighter Visas - the world-leading Australian immigration consultancy. Our impressive team of experts are fully qualified to assist you to find the best Australian visa for your own personal requirements.
Relocation is a big step and is important to get right first time, every time. You need expert advice and support throughout your move - from the initial 885 visas through the Australia immigration process, finding work, moving your belongings and finding a home. Brighter Visas can do it all, so click on the free assessment to contact us today, without obligation.
While many overseas applicants apply for their Australia Visas through sponsorship, there are other routes to long-term employment there. If you are an independent applicant, Brighter Visas can advise you on your eligibility for 885 visas. Why not contact us now by clicking on the link below to take our free online assessment and determine the best Australian working visas for your needs.
The skilled independent visas for Australia (885)
Sponsorship by an employer or region is not the only option for overseas students interested in permanent immigration to Australia and finding employment. Subclass 885 visas grant permanent residency to independent applicants who are judged to have the necessary characteristics for the Australian job market. As with most General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas, a points test system is used to judge the suitability of applicants. Alternatively, the 856 visa may be more appropriate to your circumstances.
Who can qualify for 885 visas?
This type of independent visa is for applicants who are already in Australia and fall into one of these categories:
- Overseas students or former overseas students
- Holders of a Skilled Graduate subclass 485 visas or a Skilled Recognised Graduate subclass 476 visas
- Holders of a Trade Skills Training subclass 471 visas
To qualify, applicants must also:
- Be under 45 years of age
- Have good English language skills
- Meet the Australian standards for an occupation that is on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and has the right points value (either 50 or 60).
Benefits of 885 visas
Successful applicants for Australia visas subclass 885 are granted the right to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. Other benefits include:
- Eligibility for Australian citizenship
- The right to travel to and enter Australia for five years from the date the visa was granted
- The right to study in Australia
- The ability to sponsor others for permanent residence
Apply for 885 visas through Brighter Visas
Brighter Visas has extensive experience in dealing with all types of application for Australian permanent residency. We can discuss your eligibility for a skilled independent visa and answer all your questions about the points test, or the cost of applying. Save yourself time by taking the Brighter Visas free online assessment today. Simply click on the link below to begin the application process.
February 14, 2015