Move to Canada
Welcome to Brighter Visas - the world’s most trusted Canada immigration consultancy can help you move to Canada. Our unique mix of solicitors and specialists work together to find Canadian immigration solutions for individuals and businesses alike.
Size does matter when it comes to immigration. We take pride in being the largest consultancy with a global network of offices - including Canada. This is VITAL to provide the support and assistance you will require in the first few years after arrival. Our size and coverage ensure we will be with you every step of the way.
Take the FREE assessment below to start your immigration journey today.
Like with most countries, your move to Canada will undoubtedly be one of the biggest decisions you make during your lifetime. It can be extremely rewarding, yet incredibly stressful at the same time. Seeking advice from immigration experts to secure your Canada Visas will ensure you can relocate with peace of mind.
Canada has become a magnet for skilled workers in recent years with 250,000 visas available each year for the past five years, often on the work permit version of Canada visas. The high standard of living, along with the quality of life, friendly government and people and breath-taking cities and landscapes have made it possible for thousands of people to start their new dream life.
Did you know Canada is the second largest country in the world after Russia? The two official languages are English and French, although Chinese, Italian, German and Punjabi are also common.
If you are considering a move to Canada, here are some useful tips you might want to consider to help you on your journey.
- Research Canada and the town or city you are moving to before you go. Find out about the jobs market, the local culture and way of life to ensure you will fit in.
- A Canada immigration application can be a lengthy process, giving you plenty of time to prepare. Do your research about the area where you will work in Canada. Think about the everyday things you do in your own country, from the moment you get up until the moment you go to bed, and try to imagine how you would do that in Canada.
- Think about the cost of living. When you are making your list of things you do on a daily basis remember to do your research into how much that will cost in Canadian dollars. Research renting and housing costs, utilities, bank accounts, transportation, tax and Canadian laws.
- If your move to Canada is on a working visa find out what relocation benefits you are entitled to.
- People living and working in Canada have access to Health Insurance, meaning they don't have to pay directly for most health care services; you will need to apply for a health insurance card which will take a minimum of three months so apply as soon as you arrive.
- Paperwork and documents must all be in order if you want to relocate to Canada. Bring copies of your birth, wedding, educational and medical certificates to the interview.
Brighter Visas has teams of fully qualified consultants registered with government authorities in Canada. We also have offices based in Canada, ensuring your application will be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible. Find out further information on our Federal Skilled Worker Visa page. Contact us about your immigration needs and your move to Canada today by clicking on the free assessment below.
February 12, 2015